Open Position – Customer Success Lead Healthcare Technology
We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our team. This is a true build from the ground up position for an experienced customer service professional who will work closely with the marketing and product development teams in creating the customer success program. We are looking for a Customer Success Lead who will take the position and run with it, building the team as the company grows. Our perfect candidate is a health and wellness professional who is an empathetic, emotionally intelligent, self-starter who cares about helping practitioners and has a knack for helping people succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an MBODY360 platform expert, training coaches, and practitioners on how to leverage the software within their practices to save time, increase revenue and drive patient/client engagement.
- Interact with coaches and practitioners and their clients via support tickets, email, phone, and chat to help solve software issues and maintain internal notes about those issues in ZenDesk,
- Work directly with the Product Development team to address client needs, prioritizing customer issues, and providing sufficient background information for technical resolution.
- Develop training and education materials including frequently asked questions, video tutorials, blog posts, and conducting webinars.
- Create patient facing-tools and information for practitioners including meal plans, recipes, and educational pdfs.
- Represent MBODY360 at trade-shows and events.
- Deliver on-call support during non-business hours on a rotating basis.
- Build and manage the customer success team as the business grows.
- Contribute to customer conversion and retention goals and customer satisfaction targets.
Who You Are:
- You have a knack for technology with a keen ability to understand and troubleshoot software issues and know how to coach others on successfully using technology.
- Passionate about the MBODY360 platform and what it can do for our practitioners’ practices. (who frequently mention MBODY360 as a “game-changer.”)
- You are a self-starter and self-directed: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small. You own what you do.
- You are an excellent listener and outstanding communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills who can sort-out a user’s issue or request and lead them to a successful resolution.
- You are a health practitioner – whether that is a coach, nutritionist, trainer, or acupuncturist – who is seeking to help other practitioners lead their clients to successful outcomes.
- Passionate about integrative health and wellness including healthy eating, cooking, mindfulness, and exercise.
- You are available for occasional travel for meetings and events.
Brownie Points For:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Account Management/Customer Success experience in SaaS startup
- Solid experience with CRM software, Zendesk, and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Health & Wellness Certifications and/or Licenses
Double Brownie Points For:
- Active full or part-time wellness coaching practice (ok with us if you continue your practice part-time!) with experience leading group programs
- A current subscriber using MBODY360 in your practice
- Love to cook and create new recipes
About Our Benefits:
- Full time
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Remote work