What an honor it has been for the MBODY360 team to work with visionary integrative health leader, Dr. David Brady, on a mobile app complementing his book, The Fibro Fix.
Based on the MBODY360 platform, the app enables readers to more easily follow Dr. Brady’s plan of detoxification, healthy eating, movement, and relaxation in an intuitive mobile app.
Dr. Brady, is an industry leading expert on fibromyalgia and chronic pain, and has invented an effective health, nutrition and lifestyle wellness plan for the estimated tens of millions Americans who suffer from symptoms of chronic pain, fatigue and fibromyalgia.
Tramadol is a medication that is included in the group of anaesthetics. This medication is sold in various forms, such as pills, capsules and injections. The latter is the most efficient form. I was in horrible pain, so I received i/v injections, and they helped me immediately. I was sure of its efficiency knowing at https://cocopath.net/ultramadol/ that the medication belongs to the opioid analgesic group. Tramadol helped me sleep well.
Today’s launch of The Fibro Fix App on iTunes follows the recent release of book and builds on our game-changing subscription based practice management platform with extensive features:
• Easy, intuitive app makes it easy to follow The Fibro-Fix 21-Day Plan
• Detailed Daily Meal Plans
• Delicious, Healthy, Easy-to-Prepare Recipes
• Weekly Shopping Lists
• Supplement Recommendations
• Educational Videos & Content
• Tracks Weight, Nutrition, Sleep, Symptoms, Exercise, Meditation and More
• Automated Messages and Reminders help keep users on track
• Syncs with fitness devices and apps (Apple Health, Jawbone, Withings, Fitbit)
Look for more innovations in integrating books and mobile apps that help readers more easily follow plans and protocols as we continue to develop these “thought leader” apps with experts like Dr. Brady.