Empower Your Practice With Client Data
In our modern world, data is everywhere. You have clients who wear fitness trackers or carry smart phones that keep tabs on their steps, heart rate, sleep cycles, and more.
When you get your clients to also track their meals, conditions, meditation practice, and supplements, you have a game-changing window into their overall progress.
You didn’t go into your health coaching practice to crunch numbers. If you’re passionate about wellness, you’re likely to prefer conversations and personal contact to screens and spreadsheets.
That’s why we made data in the MBODY360 practitioner portal easy to understand to empower your practice.
How much data do you need?
Most activity trackers count your steps, record your heart rate, and calculate calories burned. Higher-end trackers may also record fitness intensity, oxygen levels, VO2 max, energy and stress levels.
While some of your clients might geek out on data, you don’t need all of the measurements that the advanced devices may offer.
Measuring the right data points for your clients can help you see how they are making progress.
MBODY360 lets your clients track the main habit changes that are the biggest needle movers when it comes to achieving health goals. And it gives you just enough of the right information to help you guide clients effectively.
What can you see in MBODY360?
Your clients can track all the essentials to improving health conditions and empowering habit change:
- Sleep – essential for brain health, energy levels, weight loss and cellular repair
- Nutrition – which helps improve symptoms, boost energy, and lose weightÂ
- Movement – important for physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Meditation – supporting focus, attention, and mental wellbeing
- Condition – bringing clients awareness of their progress and improvements
- Supplements – which can help accelerate the benefits of nutritional changes
- Weight – which measures their progress toward their goal
For clients with chronic conditions, you can also include measurements to track biological changes such as blood glucose, blood pressure, body fat index, urine ketones, and pain index.
You an see it all in your practitioner portal.
When you place your cursor over each measurement dot, the system will tell you exactly how many times your client has tracked their progress. For example, in the image below, you can see that this client has meditated twice in the last 2 days for an average of 10 minutes a day.
Save time and effort with client data
Your clients are responsible for tracking their own data. All you have to do is set them up with a nutrition plan, supplements and any other metrics you want them to track for you.
As soon as you log into your practitioner portal, you can see a list of all of your clients and when they last tracked their data.
With the green-yellow-red stoplight system, you can instantly know which clients are being conscientious with their food choices, whether they’e being active, if they are building a mindfulness habit, and if they are being compliant with their supplements.
This can save you hours of time in follow up because you instantly know who needs help and who is on track.
Streamline your communication with data
If your clients are on track, you can send them a quick message of support through your practitioner portal. And if they’re not on track, you can also reach out to provide some extra help.
- Get in touch – Click on your client’s name to access their profile. From there, you can write them a quick note or send them a text message that will be sent to them through their app.
- Start a group – do you have a few clients who need extra support? You can create a group in your practitioner portal where you send all of your clients that need help group messages to keep them motivated. Having them all in one group makes it easy to batch communications and keep them all on track at once.
Get better results with MBODY360 client data
You don’t need to inundate yourself with metrics. When you can get the right information and use it efficiently, data can help you save time and reach more clients in the right timing.
The MBODY360 practitioner portal makes it easier for you to support more clients and help more people reach their health goals. And do it all without adding more hours to your business schedule.
Your clients track their own data. As they track their progress, you can see all of their data in one place.
By seeing the data, you can get better coach insights into what works and what doesn’t. As you coach more clients, you can refine your programs to help clients get faster results that last.
Better results lead to happier clients that will refer more clients to your practice. And you get the satisfaction of helping more people while making a healthy income.