Are you a Customer Success Superstar? MBODY360 is hiring!
The MBODY360 business is growing, and we are seeking to add a new team member. We are currently seeking:
Customer Support Specialist
MBODY360 is a patient engagement and coaching platform for lifestyle medicine. We empower integrative health practitioners with the tools and information they need to lead their patients and clients to better health.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team.
Customer Support Team members are responsible for the timely resolution of customer support inquiries. They work to build rapport with each customer who submits a ticket, understand their issue and resolve their requests in a timely manner. They also act as the primary point of contact for all technical issue inquiries and escalate issues as necessary to the appropriate team member.
Our perfect candidate is an empathetic, emotionally intelligent, self-starter with an interest in health and wellness with a knack for helping people succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, utilizing the Zendesk ticketing system in conjunction with Zoom screen share as necessary
- Identify customer issues with and help customers use specific features of the Web Portal and Mobile app
- Analyze and report product issues/bugs and coordinate with the development team on user acceptance testing of fixes
- Work directly with the Product Development team to identify opportunities to better address client needs, prioritize customer impacting issues and provide sufficient background information for technical resolution
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Develop training and education materials including recording How-to and training videos and composing FAQ answers, keeping the FAQ database current
- Provide weekly reports on ticket resolution statistics
- Deliver on-call support during non-business hours on a rotating basis.
Who You Are:
- You have experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role including experience with help desk software and remote support tools
- You have a knack for technology with a keen ability to understand and troubleshoot software issues and know how to coach others on successfully using technology.
- Passionate about the MBODY360 platform and what it can do for our practitioners’ practices. (who frequently mention MBODY360 as a “game-changer.”)
- You are a self-starter and self-directed: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small. You own what you do.
- You are an excellent listener and outstanding communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills. You ask great questions and can sort out a user’s issue or request and lead them to a successful resolution. You’re especially adept at working with non-technical users.
- You are not “camera shy and are comfortable recording instructional videos, participating in live demos, training, and webinars
- Passionate about integrative health and wellness including healthy eating, cooking, mindfulness, and exercise.
Brownie Points For:
- Zendesk experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Experience/understanding of IT Systems and Software Development including QA and End-User Acceptance testing processes
- Experience and familiarity with multiple operating systems, browsers, and devices – iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, etc.
- Account Management/Customer Success experience in SaaS startup
- Health & Wellness Certifications and/or Licenses
- Proficiency in more than one language
- Active full or part-time wellness coaching practice (ok with us if you continue your practice part-time!) with experience leading group programs
About Our Benefits:
- Full-time hourly position
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Remote work
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org